EURAMOS is the European and American Osteosarcoma Study Group founded in 2001.
The aims of the EURAMOS group are to:
- improve survival from Osteosarcoma
- conduct large randomised studies
- undertake parallel biological studies
- develop a common understanding and language about Osteosarcoma
The groups are:
- the Cooperative Osteosarcoma Study Group (COSS)
- the Childrens Oncology Group (COG)
- the European Osteosarcoma Group (EOI)
- the Scandinavian Sarcoma Group (SSG)
Further details of all our collaborators can be found on this website.
This website contains further information about Osteosarcoma and the EURAMOS 1 trial.
On this website, you will also find information about Clinical Trials and Useful Contacts.
Many of the Frequently Asked Qustions (FAQs) are also answered on this websites in the FAQs page.
Participating centres in EURAMOS 1 can access detailed trial information in the password-protected area for members.